vineri, 30 noiembrie 2007

Ode to 3 cm


Today i had a 3 cm problem... I tend to get very crazy about a lot of little things, but this time it got over my head. What are 3 cm? well, if you have them nothing, if you don't... than that's another story. I think you are wondering what the hell I'm talking about... it's very simple, i had 3 cm missing, from a sheet of paper, if i would have been more careful i would have had them, but because i am tired and sick and in a hurry i cut them off. It resulted into a very bad reaction from a teacher and a very bad feeling for me. Moments like this make me want to quit... this school, this life and just leave around the world and lose myself. Unfortunately( maybe i will think fortunately tomorrow) i am no quitter. This is the part where usually i feel full with ambition, to show them how good i can be, but i start to think that whatever you do they will always think ill of you. For God sake! it was a school project and there were 3 cm missing from the paper and i might fail this thing because of them... Is it fair i wonder? Details... details... Who's right? Who's wrong? Well the truth must somewhere in the middle... as usual...